THE 2022 HOLIDAY PARKS GUIDE
In our 2022 Holiday Parks Guide, we step behind the scenes of some of the UK’s best parks to see how UK holiday experiences continue to evolve thanks to the increased demand for staycations, which are clearly here to stay!
After reflecting on park exploration in 2021, we put our best feet firmly forward to offer inspiration on brand new parks for 2022, showing you how to box clever to secure your breaks in future.
We take our usual peek through the keyholes of the latest innovative lodges and holiday homes, revealing how manufacturers are creating new ways to holiday in luxury and with all the home-from-home comforts you could ever wish for on holiday.
We also celebrate 75 years of Willerby, a much-loved name on the holiday home scene, with a look back into their past, a round-up of their present and a glimpse of what the next 75 years might look like for the great British getaway.
Bella Brodie – Editor
- 17 great parks step into the spotlight
- New developments launching
- Short break destinations
- Great parks for holiday home ownership
- Why the Staycation is here to stay
- Boxing clever to plan ahead
- Rainy day ideas
- Recipe corner
- Victory’s 2021 tour of Britain
- 2022 show diary
Holiday Homes & Lodges
- The Carnaby Langham
- Through the Keyhole with Kingston
- Regal’s Hartland
- The Victory Stonewood
Behind the Scenes
- 75 years of Willerby
- Advice on buying your own holiday home
- Insuring your property
- Chassis talk
- Trade secrets – marketing to millennials
- Behind the scenes with Omar’s new Sales Director
Get your copy here!