Sovereign luxury holiday lodges offer solid build quality and flexibility, with each model having a variety of sizes, exterior and interior finishes, and layouts.
Wealth of in-house expertise
Sovereign’s size ensures that they’re small enough to offer a personal touch, tailoring projects to meet individual customer needs. Yet their wealth of in-house build, design and customer service expertise enables them to respond to complex demands.
The company currently has three luxury lodge models available: the Arden, the Shawbury and the more recently released Heywood. Each model displays attractive contemporary styling, and fine details in the build and finishing processes. They’re clearly a manufacturer to watch, and we’ll be sure to do so as they continue to bring new luxury lodge models to the market.
Sovereign Facts and figures:
- All Sovereign lodges are built to residential standard BS3632
- 10 years of cover with the Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
- Quality driven, well-established manufacturer
- 6 homes in production at any time
- Lead time approximately 10
- 12 weeks from sign off of specification
Located in the Midlands, Sovereign welcomes customers to visit their site, and to get properly involved in the design and build of their lodge.